Donor Circle Membership
Become a Donor Member by giving $500 or more to the MSV. Your gift provides vital support to MSV exhibitions, educational programming, garden maintenance, community events, and the operation of The Trails at the MSV.
As a Donor Member you will enjoy all MSV membership benefits (see below), and—exclusive to Donor Members—you will receive free admission to more than 1,000 institutions via the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) and recognition in the MSV Annual Report. Click here for more information about NARM.
MSV Donor Circle Benefits
• Free year-round general admission,
• Free or reduced admission to events and programs,
• Subscription to Compass Points mailed bi-annually,
• Invitations to exhibition previews,
• 10% discount in the Museum Store and 20% admission discount to the MSV Makerspace Studio,
• Free admission to 300+ gardens participating in the Reciprocal Admissions Program of the American Horticultural Society,
• Free one-year membership to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA) in Richmond. Click here to get more info about the VMFA,
• 4 One-time use admission passes for guests,
• Benefits for two named adults and children (under age 18),
• Free admission to more than 1,000 museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association. Click here to see the list of museums, and
• Recognition in the Annual Report and additional benefits.
For questions please contact MSV Senior Director, Institutional Advancement, Sherry Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-662-1473, ext. 211.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Your gifts to the MSV Fund go directly to support exhibitions, community programs, educational opportunities, and garden maintenance. Your support makes it possible for the MSV to preserve and enrich the cultural life and and heritage of the Valley for all who live or visit here. Thank you.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling: 540.662.1473 ext. 211
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
901 Amherst Street
Winchester, VA 22601
For information on how to Make a Pledge for the MSV, please contact Senior Director, Institutional Advancement, Sherry Hudson at email@example.com or please call 540-662-1473, ext. 211.
About the MSV Fund
Thanks to donations to the MSV Fund, last year:
- 8,431 people of all ages participated in MSV education programs.
- 54,522 visitors enjoyed the MSV in person and 223,979 people engaged wtih the MSV virtually.
- 9.3 million wildflower seeds were sown along The Trails at the MSV.
All of this was made possible through the support of people like you. Thank you!
Need technical help? Please email GetHelp@theMSV.org.