Become a Donor Member by giving $500 or more to the MSV. Your gift provides vital support to the MSV exhibition program, educational programming, garden maintenance, community events, and operation of the future trails at the MSV.
As a Donor Member you will enjoy all MSV membership benefits (see below), and—exclusive to Donor Members—you will receive free admission to more than 1,000 institutions via the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) and recognition in the MSV Annual Report. For more information about NARM, see www.narmassociation.org.
MSV Member Benefits
- Free year-round Museum admission, free admission to special exhibitions, two free general admission guest passes, free admission to the Gardens at Night outdoor concerts and Holiday Concerts, and reduced admission for educational programs and events.
- Members’ Calendar of Events (mailed quarterly) and monthly email newsletters and invitations to Members-only events.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store.
- Free admission or other benefits at nearly 300 botanical gardens and arboreta in the Reciprocal Admissions Program of the American Horticultural Society. See the list here.
- Complimentary annual membership at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA). For more information about the VMFA, see www.vmfa.museum.
For questions please contact MSV Senior Director, Institutional Advancement, Sherry Hudson at email@example.com or 540-662-1473, ext. 211.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Your gifts to the MSV Annual Fund go directly to support exhibitions, community programs, educational opportunities, and garden maintenance. Your support makes it possible for the MSV to preserve and enrich the cultural life and and heritage of the Valley for all who live or visit here. Thank you.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling: 540.662.1473 ext. 211
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
901 Amherst Street
Winchester, VA 22601
For information on how to Make a Pledge for the MSV, please contact Senior Director, Institutional Advancement, Sherry Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 540-662-1473, ext. 211.
About the MSV Fund
Thanks to donations to the MSV Fund, last year:
- 64,286 visitors of all ages enjoyed the MSV
- 8,834 students and children attended educational programs
- 6,775 people received free admission and experienced the MSV during community days
All of this was made possible through the support of people like you. Thank you!
Need technical help? Please email GetHelp@theMSV.org.